What is power flushing?
It’s simply the clearing of your heating system. Power flushing removes rust, scale, sludge and other debris from your heating system using chemicals and water at high pressure. Often when you cant get your house to warm up on a cold winter night you start to worry that you might need a new boiler, however most of the times your heating system is just a bit “unclean” and power flushing sorts it all out. After power flushing your heating system you will notice difference i.e. your radiators getting hot much quicker than before.
London Plumbing company technicians are fully qualified and experienced in using power flushing equipment. We will ensure to keep disruption to your household to minimum and leave you fully satisfied with your services.
Power flushing is proven to be the fastest and most effective way to flush heating systems, and involves minimal disruption to your household. If your not sure whether you need power flush check if your central heating system displays any of the following symptoms:
- Central heating system slow to warm up
- Regular heating pump failures
- Some radiators partially or completely cold
- Radiators require frequent bleeding
- Warm water in the heater tank
- Water in radiators is discoloured and dirty
- Radiators have perforations and leakages
- The boiler makes unusual noises
There are many benefits to power flushing your central heating system, including: